- Troubleshoot and repair two-way radio communication equipment to the component level.
- Make RF and antenna cable assemblies according the sales order specifications.
- Make custom cable assembles for audio and power applications according provided specifications.
- Assemble, tuning and test of communication equipment and (or) accessories according the sales
order requirements or customer’s specifications.
- Using Customer Programming Software to troubleshoot, tune and configure two Way radios and systems.
Install mobile two-way radios and radio communication systems. (Field Service).
- Troubleshoot and repair of antenna systems. (Field Service).
- Good knowledge and understanding of radio communication theory. College degree in the field of
electronics is a plus.
- Knowledge of the variety and functionality of electronic and RF components.
- Ability to read and analyze electrical schematic diagrams and other related technical documentation.
- Appropriate skills to use a variety of power and special tools and instruments.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Experience in using PC Custom Software and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task, meets deadlines, and be open to learn new things.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 13 yearly Holidays
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance