Put FDMA NXDN™ digital or analog wireless communication right where you need it! Position the compact and durable XD Series 2-way radio callbox virtually anywhere to maximize manpower efficiency, improve safety and service response times. Deploys easily – no wires, no trenching, no construction required. Can be used stand-alone using alkaline batteries or can be powered using external AC adapter.
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, conventional NXDN Digital or Narrowband Analog Technology
- Available in license-required VHF 150-174MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF NXDN digital or analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation. *For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable Settings and PC Programmable Allows Easy, In-The-Field Programming. PC programmable
- Built-In Relay control allows long-range, remote control of gates or doors or use with optional flashing strobe light.
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets Available
- Available In Different Enclosure Colors: High Visibility Green and Coal Black
- Designed and Made in the USA